Thursday, February 11, 2010

Abandon

I've been called "Type A," "hyper," "spastic."  When I was a kid I called myself "Busy" and my friends have nicknamed me "Bee."  I don't like to sit still.  I  have a hard time concentrating because there's always at least 5 things going on in my head at all times.  Things that happened already.  Things that need to be done. Things that I forgot.  Things I could have done differently.  Things that made me happy.  Things that I loathed.  Things that might happen.


You learn something new everyday, or so you should.  Today I hit 6th gear, purely by accident and it was if myself and my ride connected on a higher level.  Speeding home at dusk, speeding....speeding....speeding.  Then, an undiscovered gear.  Steptronic, I think they call it.  Whatever it is,  the lesson becomes much more obscure.  My lips curled into a slight smile as awareness filled my being.  Sixth gear....find it in myself, settle in and enjoy the ride.

melodia

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo Zu - the shaky quality, the deep red. and I love your music thingy!!!

    ReplyDelete