Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Change


This world we're in, constantly spinning in a never-ending state of flux and change.  With a little luck, it will slow long enough for you to catch your breath.  Go too fast and you start reeling backwards.  Too slow and stagnation sets in and you flounder about in an abyss of humdrum.  After a couple of years off, my brain is bouncing around somewhere between.  Sometimes too slow, often too fast.  The difference lately is that in between the extremes, I settle in my groove.  If I could find my seatbelt I'd strap myself in and just enjoy the ride.  The peace comes with the realization that it is possible to come back after an extended cognitive sabatical.  My skin tingles as I feel it.  I'm on my way back and ready for the change.

Man said "Woman I'm a little tired of you"

And she said "Don't leave me baby
I'll do anything you want me to"
And he said "Can't you do something
About the mess around this place"
She said "Anything baby, anything,
I'll cover my face"

melodia

1 comment:

  1. "I'm on my way back and ready for the change",
    change is a bitch but its the one thing in life that seems to be constant.

    ReplyDelete